Aircoach UK is the brand name of airport services operated by LeicesterCityBus Ltd. This webpage uses the brand name Aircoach UK throughout, for clarity.
Aircoach UK makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up to date, but cannot accept responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Neither Aircoach UK, nor its agents, employees, or contractors may be held responsible for any loss occurring from the use of this webpage or the airport services it operates, howsoever caused.
All Online Bookings must be made at least 4 hours before the scheduled departure time of the journey from its booked boarding point. If travelling immediately, please purchase a ticket from the driver.
Aircoach Journey Times
Estimated journey times are provided as a guide only and may change due to traffic conditions and other circumstances outside our control. It is your responsibility to allow enough time between the bus arrival time at the airport and the check-in time for your intended flight. We would recommend at least 1 hour. Check with your airlines for check in times. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover the risk of missed flights.
Conditions of Travel
In addition to the Conditions of Travel that apply to all services operated by LeicesterCityBus Ltd available at: https://www.firstbus.co.uk/leicester/conditions-of-travel
the following conditions apply to Aircoach UK services. In the event of any conflict with the above Conditions of Travel, the Aircoach UK Conditions of Travel will prevail.
- As used in these conditions:
- "Adult" means any person 16 years of age and over;
- "Aircoach UK" means LeicesterCityBus Ltd the company which operates the Aircoach bus service;
- "baggage" means any item of luggage accompanied by a passenger on the coach or carried on behalf of the passenger in the luggage compartment of the bus;
- "carriage" means transportation of passengers and baggage by coach from the passenger’s boarding point to the passenger’s alighting point, listed on the timetable, in return for payment of the due fare;
- "bus" means the Aircoach bus;
- "fare" means the current price of a ticket which may vary dependent on the time and manner in which it is purchased;
- “passenger" means a person to whom a ticket is issued for carriage on the bus;
- “ticket” means the ticket issued to passengers for carriage on the bus.
- The correct fare must be paid at the time of booking online or purchase of a ticket from the driver on boarding the bus. Entry to the bus may be refused if the appropriate fare has not been paid or the ticket has expired. Please note ticket prices may vary between online bookings and in person purchases.
- One infant aged 0-23 months inclusive, accompanied by an adult fare-paying passenger, will be carried free of charge. Any additional infants accompanied by the same adult will be charged the standard fare.
- You may be required to provide proof of age to avail of infant if so requested by the driver.
- Baggage is carried at the passenger’s risk. Aircoach UK will carry the baggage safely and securely but assumes no liability for any loss or damage to baggage while in its possession, nor any consequences arising from the loss of or damage to baggage. We recommend that customers take out travel insurance that covers the whole of your journey.
- Aircoach UK accepts one bag/suitcase (not weighing more than 20kg each) plus one small hand luggage that can fit on your lap per passenger; no such baggage allowance is available for infants. Large bags and suitcases will be placed in the luggage compartment of the bus. Bags cannot occupy seats on the bus.
- Aircoach UK undertakes to use its best endeavours to carry passengers and baggage in accordance with published timetables. Times shown on Aircoach UK timetables are not guaranteed, and Aircoach UK assumes no responsibility for conveying passengers within any particular time period, nor for making flight connections. Aircoach UK may, without notice, alter or omit destination points shown on the ticket or in the timetable, or cancel scheduled journeys, in case of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its control. Schedules are subject to change, without notice.
- Bicycles, E-bicycles & E-Scooters are prohibited on all buses.
- Smoking, Vaping, and the consumption of Alcohol is prohibited on all buses.
- Any alcohol in baggage must be stored in the luggage compartment of the bus.
- Water, Soft drinks and Tea/Coffee to be consumed on board must have a secure lid or cap.
- All seats on the coaches are provided with seat belts. Passengers are required by law to wear these unless medically exempt.
- Guide dogs and Assistance dogs accompanying passengers are permitted to travel on all Aircoach UK services free of charge. Apart from the foregoing exceptions, dogs, cats or any other animals or live fowl of any description will not be carried.
- Aircoach UK reserves the right to refuse boarding or to remove passengers from a service if they are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Intoxicated or unruly passengers or those engaging in nuisance or anti-social behaviour will be removed from the bus. The service will be paused pending the arrival of the appropriate authorities if required under such circumstances.
- Aircoach UK reserves the right to refuse admission to the bus where the bus is already full to capacity in respect of passengers and/or luggage. Purchasing your ticket in advance at www.aircoach.travel will guarantee your seat on the journey selected.
- Passengers are required not to cause any nuisance to their fellow passengers and at all times to follow the directions of the driver of the bus. Aircoach UK reserves the right to remove from the bus any passengers causing a disturbance or nuisance on the bus.
- In the interest of hygiene, we ask all customers to take all rubbish with them on leaving the bus.
- No agent, employee or representative of Aircoach UK has the authority to modify, alter or waive any provision of these Conditions.
Ticket Validity of “Walk Up” or “On Bus” fares (bought from the driver)
- Tickets purchased on the bus are only available for use on that outbound journey.
- Tickets purchased in such manner are likely to be more expensive than the equivalent ticket purchased online (see below) due to the additional cost incurred in their provision.
- All Single Tickets purchased in such manner are non-refundable.
Ticket Validity of Online fares (bought on the website, www.aircoach.travel)
Online tickets may be purchased up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the bus from the first departure point on that journey and not the time of departure for subsequent stops on that service. You must specify a time of service for your outbound journey at the time of ticket purchase.
- Tickets bought online are non-refundable, unless Aircoach UK has not provided the journey for which the ticket was booked in which case a refund may be provided by Aircoach UK if you have not used your ticket to travel on a subsequent service. Please include your correct Booking Reference in all correspondence.
- Refunds of Aircoach UK tickets are not available when Flights are cancelled. Please contact us if your flight is rearranged, so that we can adjust your Aircoach UK ticket.
Free Travel Pass
English National Concessionary Travel Scheme (ENCTS) Passes are not valid on Aircoach UK bus services.
Links to other Websites
Other than the LeicesterCityBus Ltd site, links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Aircoach UK harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.